Do you ever have those days when you just feel stuck in the same cycle over and over again?
You want to change your life but you don’t know how or maybe you don’t have someone in your life to talk to about how to change?
I know what you mean. I was there too.
You’ve probably had mentors throughout your life. A parent, family member, teacher, friend, or coach. Some were great mentors and some taught you what you don’t want to do with your life.
Someone who helped you find the answers within you.
That’s what mentoring is.
- Provides an outside perspective
- Guides you to come up with your answers that are already inside of you
- Is an accountability partner
- Knows what it’s like to be where you are
- Listens to what you’re saying
- Is your cheerleader
Mentoring for me was the difference between being successful and sitting on the sidelines. It gave me the motivation to truly turn my dreams into reality.